Friday, April 3, 2015

Stream of Consciousness IV

More stuff I typed out originally just for myself.. older than the other stuff, I think. An excerpt, this time less jargon; more poem-like.

---

"I find solace in those escapist poets that speak of great things on the horizon of their mind,
like childhood dreams, locked away in long-dormant recess of the mind, waiting to be dusted off and rediscovered.
To be at that moment of conception when everything was safe, and everything would be ok,
when my world was my own, and people existed to give each other fulfillment, and respect that space.
who taught them to exploit? And then to excuse it? I'll never understand people. You all grew up in a different world from me.
though you call it the real world; I call it the world you destroyed."


"Only (II - Burn the Akashic Records)"

No comments:

Post a Comment