Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Quantum Physics

Quantum Mechanics and Relativity, when faced head on, without looking away, demonstrate the fundamental nature of existence to be far, far stranger and more surreal then any sleeping dream I could imagine. Things like religion do not begin to compare to the 'magical' nature of lucid reality.

Science carries with it a very cold, empty feeling, but upon close examination it can be utterly enchanting and, dare I say, spiritual.

I have always hypothesized that the greatest argument I have for 'god' or spiritual reality, is the fact that I have the conception of such a thing to begin with. A hole in my soul. Would a machine, a computer, grow such a thing on its' own? Where could that have come from, but a much deeper level of reality then that which we are used to?

I am conscious, I watch my own existence and experience, and that is something that requires a far deeper level of the nature of reality than the classical one we are used to.. From this perspective there is little need to distinguish between spirituality and science, rather we are simply just scratching the surface of reality with science.

"Supermassive Black Hole NGC 4889"

No comments:

Post a Comment